Prospective tenants for our rental properties will be required to complete and return to us a Tenancy Application Form along with the documents listed in the application. It is a requirement that a prospective tenant inspects the property prior to submitting an application.
If you are a co-tenant, click on the link to view our Co-Tenancy Form.
Wright Dunn Real Estate’s tenancy agreements are consistent with the Residential Tenancies Act.
At the end of your tenancy you will need to give notice as prescribed in the Schedule. A notice of Intention to Vacate can be found here that you may choose to use.
Tenant Emergency Maintenance Procedure
*This list is for after hours EMERGENCY repairs only
As per the 1997 Residential Tenancies Act, we are required to provide a list of emergency tradespersons.
- Tenant must report the problem to Wright Dunn Real Estate Pty Ltd on our after hours contact number as stated below. Please leave your name, address, date and time you called, details of the emergency and what action you are taking.
- If the problem constitutes an emergency (refer the standard residential terms clause 61) please contact the appropriate tradesperson.
- Should you call a tradesperson other than those listed, the cost may not be met by the lessor if the repair is not deemed an emergency.
- This list of tradespersons is subject to change.
- Where there is damage caused by tenant neglect, the tenant is responsible for the tradespersons costs.
- Phone your Property Manager first thing the next working day to advise of the outcome.
Should you require any further information or clarification, please contact your Property Manager.
Ensure that you have referred to the attached instruction letter prior to arranging emergency maintenance.
Note that your first call must be to the agency after hours number as indicated below:
*Note: Please assess whether the situation really constitutes an emergency, before contacting a tradesperson.
|Phone Agency to Advise||Peter Andrighetto||0418 623 352|
|Plumbers||Boland Plumbing||0413 257 202|
|Gas||Boland Plumbing||0413 257 202|
|Electrician||Supasparky Electrical||0424 768 203|
|Steve’s Electrical||0418 623 285|
|Appliance Services||AES Appliance Services||0423 300 445|
|Glass Breakage||Discount Glass||6253 1099|
|Eddie Walewicz Glass||1800 645 011|
|Locksmith||Night & Day||6290 1938|
|Fallen Tree||SES||132 500|
|Priority Tree Services||0411 498 474|
|Flood||Enviroclean||0401 460 715|
|All Class Carpet Care||0418 242 013|
|Carpet Doctor||0411 724 312|
(If break in occurs)
|Dayn’s Handyman Services||0401 904 347|
|Allsorts Property Maintenance||0437 427 006|
If your repairs/maintenance are not urgent you can fill in and send through a maintenance request form online by clicking here.
|ACTEW Electricity Emergency||131 093|
|ACTEW Gas Emergency||131 909|
|ICON Water Sewerage/Water & Stormwater Emergencies||131 193|
|Canberra Connect (will connect you to any government service)||132 281|
Note: If you are unable to contact any of the above during an emergency, seek alternative tradespersons from the yellow pages