Reg. Val. NSW AAPI
High School Certificate at St Edmunds College, 1976.
45 years plus experience in real estate as follows:
Commenced in real estate in 1978 as Assistant Property Manager for a Queanbeyan real estate firm, progressed through to Body Corporate Manager, Salesman and Valuer.
- Completed Associate Diploma in Valuation course in 1982. Associate of the Australian Property Institute.
- Registered Valuer in NSW.
- Prior to becoming a Director of Wright Dunn Real Estate Pty Ltd, managed a real estate firm in Canberra for some two and a half years.
- Main area of expertise being Sales both Residential and Commercial, Property Management, Body Corporate Management, Commercial Leasing, Residential Valuations and Auctions.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, NSW.
- Licensed Stock and Station Agent, NSW.
- Licensed Business Agent, NSW.
- Licensed Auctioneer, NSW
- Experienced Auctioneer ACT-over 20 years
- Registered Valuer in NSW No. 2411.
- Approved Co-operative Societies and Permanent Building Societies Valuer (NSW).
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, ACT.
- Licensed Business Agent, ACT.
- Licensed Stock and Station Agent, ACT.
- Associate Diploma in Valuation.
- Associate Australian Property Institute