What we do:
- Established Home Sales
- New Home Sales
- Property Management
- Commercial Sales & Leasing
- Auctions – Real Estate and General
- Licensed Agents ACT & NSW
Member of the Australian Property Institute
BRIEF HISTORY - COMPANY
Established in Leeton NSW in 1922 by Mr Tom Wright and engaged predominantly in the auction sales of stock and property.
In 1957 Mr Eric Dunn joined Tom Wright in partnership from the then Rural Bank of NSW and brought to the firm an extensive knowledge of valuation principle and practice. The company quickly earned a solid reputation for service and expanded into sales of general real estate.
In 1973 a move was made to Canberra and established a niche market to service trustee companies, solicitors and banks.
Robert Mack joined the Company in 1979 as a cadet valuer and expanded further on quality service to their clients.
In 1986 Peter Andrighetto joined in partnership with Eric and Robert. With the formation of the partnership Wright Dunn Real Estate continued its reputation as a well-respected agency, specialising in residential sales and auctions, property management, valuations, property consultancy and rural sales.
Eric Dunn retired as a Director in July 1989. Robert Mack retired as Director in January 1994. Peter Andrighetto is the sole shareholder and Principal.
Wright Dunn Real Estate Pty Ltd today is a progressive, balanced and motivated real estate firm. Our administrative processes are computerised with up to date software. Our Sales team and Property Management team are motivated, professional, knowledgeable and most importantly accountable for their actions. We have the expertise, qualifications and depth to achieve the very best for our clients.
Real Estate Institute Award – 1998 Boutique Agency of the Year.
Reg. Val. NSW AAPI
Higher School Certificate at St Edmunds College, 1976.
34 years plus experience in real estate as follows:
Commenced in real estate in 1978 as Assistant Property Manager for a Queanbeyan real estate firm, progressed through to Body Corporate Manager, Salesman and Valuer.
- Completed Associate Diploma in Valuation course in 1982. Associate of the Australian Property Institute.
- Registered Valuer in NSW.
- Prior to becoming a Director of Wright Dunn Real Estate Pty Ltd, managed a real estate firm in Canberra for some two and a half years.
- Main area of expertise being Sales both Residential and Commercial, Property Management, Body Corporate Management, Commercial Leasing, Residential Valuations and Auctions.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, NSW.
- Licensed Stock and Station Agent, NSW.
- Licensed Business Agent, NSW.
- Licensed Auctioneer, NSW
- Experienced Auctioneer ACT-over 20 years
- Registered Valuer in NSW No. 2411.
- Approved Co-operative Societies and Permanent Building Societies Valuer (NSW).
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, ACT.
- Licensed Business Agent, ACT.
- Licensed Stock and Station Agent, ACT.
- Associate Diploma in Valuation.
- Associate Australian Property Institute